Market analysis and highest and best use studies for large-scale residential projects are a particular area of expertise. Additionally, we provide appraisal and consulting services for affordable housing and home ownership initiatives, adaptive reuse and rehabilitation.
Representative assignments include:
- Appraisals of 130 residential and commercial properties in Chester County, PA, to facilitate expansion of a natural gas pipeline easement
- Appraisals of apartment communities throughout the Philadelphia region
- Appraisal and expert testimony for The Hill at Lauxmont Farms, a 51-lot, partially completed residential subdivision that was condemned by York County for use as a park
- Market studies and appraisals for Low Income Housing Tax Credit developments throughout Philadelphia
- Feasibility analyses and appraisals of proposed condominium conversions in Philadelphia’s several warehouse districts