Through our affiliation with firms specializing in accounting, valuation and mortgage banking, we participate in business valuations, financial opinions including solvency opinions and fairness opinions, asset appraisals and litigation support. Representative transactions include:
- $300 million asset valuation pursuant to the restructuring of a large entertainment company with recreational venues, hotels and resorts in five states.
- Fairness opinion relative to the debt restructuring of a regional supermarket chain in New England
- $400 million acquisition of a retail chain in Puerto Rico, US Virgin Islands and South Florida
- Leasehold values for a well-known restaurant chain in the mid-Atlantic states and New England
- Purchase price allocations for international acquisition of chemical plants in the United States, Canada, South America, U.K, Europe and Asia
- Sale/leaseback analysis of biotech company specializing in medical devices and surgical materials, located in Chester County, PA